Thursday, January 15, 2009

IT'S A.....


So, If this picture doesn't make it extremely obvious to to you. (My administrator, Crystal, was confused) This picture is from his waist to his knees, with the rest of his legs tucked are behind him. My coworkers were giving Jonathan pats on the back for this one. I'm just so glad I don't have to worry about sentence formation anymore. I was always looking for a way not to refer to my baby as an it. And now I am so happy to say the word HE.
However, Baby B was still a little uncooperate and would not give us the really cute profile picture, but we did get another face-on skeletal shot. This may be a glimpse of things to come.

Anyway, the doctor came in and said everything looks really good and normal and the baby weighs 15 oz. and my due date will not change. I'm so happy things are progressing so nicely.

YEAH! BABY BOY!

1 comment:

The Braccis said...

That picture is classic!!! You'll definitely be able to embarass Baby B ine day by busting that one out when his girlfriends come over!!! We are very excited for you guys and Quinn can't wait to meet her latest playmate!