Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby B's Ultrasound Pictures

So here are the pictures of Baby Brinson I promised. I will post the ones from next weeks sonogram in a much more timely manner. This first one is just at 6 weeks along. Baby B is the little triangle in the black oval. It was crazy to see this little thing with it heart beating so fast.
And here is Baby B at 16 weeks. The head was on my left side and Baby B's feet were all tucked up under my right hip.

And now for the little bit eery one. Baby B is looking right at us. Which gives us a very good look at the skull bones and really nothing more. So active! Cross your fingers for a successful 20 week ultrasound picture!





1 comment:

nicole's nickel said...

Oh we are so excited! The kids are with me right now and steven is saying, where are the baby's eyes and I am showing them and he said that is kind of ridiculous. His favorite adjective. Love you!!